Welcome to the Yukon High School Millers Football website.
The Field is located Behind the High School on Yukon Parkway 2 miles North of I-40W exit 138
Varsity Games are Friday nights.
Freshman and JV games are Monday nights.
Please come by support the Millers.
Next YQBC Meeting
Zoom Meeting 7/1/2020
Tune-up Camp July 6th - 14th:
Tune Up Camp- Varsity practices then has a lift, no lift on the 8th.
Check In- 6:40-6:55 am
Meetings- 7:00-7:25 am
Practice 7:35-9:35 am
Lift #1- 9:45-10:30 am
Lift #2- 10:45-11:30 am
Offense- July 6, 9, 13
Defense- July 7,10, 14
Youth Camp Cancelled this year.
We are currently taking orders for brick pavers. Please contact Gary Parks if you would like to order:
Gary Parks - 405-227-1478
Yukon Quarterback Club Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 850252
Yukon, OK 73085
Summer Dates: (Subject to change)
Golf Tournament - Cancelled
Lift-a-Thon August 6th
Senior Dad Retreat August 7&8th
Media Day Aug 15th
2019 Media Day Pics (Order Session Pics)
Cultivate an environment that inspires students/athletes, coaches, parents, and the community to come together by investing our time, talents and resources to support the Yukon Football Program
Our focus is on … developing our youth, strengthening relationships, being good stewards, promoting sportsmanship
How we support the Mission & Vision:
● Build on the Foundation laid over the past 108 years
● Participation in activities (Adopt a Miller, Liftathon, Pep Rallies, etc.)
● Attendance & Participation at football games (7th through Varsity)
● Volunteer to work at various events (Millerwear Store, Media Day, Pre-Game Meals, etc.)
● Invite people to upcoming events and promote the program with friends and family
● Encourage others (Players, Coaches, Volunteers, etc.)
● Be an Ambassador for the program, our schools and our community