Welcome to the Yukon High School Millers Football website.
The Field is located Behind the High School on Yukon Parkway 2 miles North of I-40W exit 138
Varsity Games are Friday nights.
Freshman and JV games are Monday nights.
Please come by support the Millers.
Next YQBC Meeting
From Yukon Public Schools
With careful consideration, Yukon Public Schools is beginning the transition back to school with a modified summer athletic schedule for fall high school sports only. Beginning June 1, 2020, YPS Athletics staff will begin meeting to discuss plans and professional development. Our hope is to begin outdoor small group workouts for fall high school athletes beginning June 8, 2020. This is a tentative date contingent upon the availability of supplies needed to conduct training in a safe environment.
There will be no camps, leagues, or other community events of any kind in Yukon Public Schools facilities until July 1, 2020. This date is subject to change as well. Our current priority is limiting risk while we transition our students safely and slowly into the utilization of our facilities so they can begin preparing for their events in the fall. Thank you for your understanding
We are currently taking orders for brick pavers. Please contact Gary Parks if you would like to order:
Gary Parks -
Yukon Quarterback Club Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 850252
Yukon, OK 73085
Summer Dates: (Subject to change)
Golf Tournament - Cancelled
Media Day Aug 15th
2019 Media Day Pics (Order Session Pics)
Cultivate an environment that inspires students/athletes, coaches, parents, and the community to come together by investing our time, talents and resources to support the Yukon Football Program
Our focus is on … developing our youth, strengthening relationships, being good stewards, promoting sportsmanship
How we support the Mission & Vision:
● Build on the Foundation laid over the past 108 years
● Participation in activities (Adopt a Miller, Liftathon, Pep Rallies, etc.)
● Attendance & Participation at football games (7th through Varsity)
● Volunteer to work at various events (Millerwear Store, Media Day, Pre-Game Meals, etc.)
● Invite people to upcoming events and promote the program with friends and family
● Encourage others (Players, Coaches, Volunteers, etc.)
● Be an Ambassador for the program, our schools and our community