Welcome to the Yukon High School Millers Football website.
The Field is located Behind the High School on Yukon Parkway 2 miles North of I-40W exit 138
Varsity Games are Friday nights.
Freshman and JV games are Monday nights.
Please come by support the Millers.
Next YQBC Meeting
We are currently taking orders for brick pavers. Please contact Gary Parks if you would like to order:
1st Quarter (December-January)
January 20th- No School
Lift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- 6:45 am
2nd Quarter (February-April)
February 28th- No School
March 2nd-6th- Boot Camp, 5:30 am, All 9-11 grade players
March 16th-20th- Spring Break
March 25th- Leadership 101 Begins, 6:45 am, Team Room
April- Every Wednesday Leadership 101, 6:45 am, Team Room
Lift Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- 6:45 am.
Summer Dates: (Subject to change)
Golf Tournament June 27th
Lift-a-Thon July 31st
Meet the Millers Aug 29th
Media Day Aug 15th
2019 Media Day Pics (Order Session Pics)
Cultivate an environment that inspires students/athletes, coaches, parents, and the community to come together by investing our time, talents and resources to support the Yukon Football Program
Our focus is on … developing our youth, strengthening relationships, being good stewards, promoting sportsmanship
How we support the Mission & Vision:
● Build on the Foundation laid over the past 108 years
● Participation in activities (Adopt a Miller, Liftathon, Pep Rallies, etc.)
● Attendance & Participation at football games (7th through Varsity)
● Volunteer to work at various events (Millerwear Store, Media Day, Pre-Game Meals, etc.)
● Invite people to upcoming events and promote the program with friends and family
● Encourage others (Players, Coaches, Volunteers, etc.)
● Be an Ambassador for the program, our schools and our community